This week we discuss the latest news about door testing, the ASCA 2018 Winter Seminars, Governing Body agendas and minutes and External Benchmarking.
This week John Goehle talks about the new podcasts and discusses timeouts and ACLS and PALS requirements
It's the week of January 8th and John is off to ASCA 2018 Winter Seminars in Las Vegas. The conference features three seminars:
- Coding & Reimbursement Seminar
- Infection Prevention Seminar
- Regulatory and Legal Risk Seminar
John will be speaking on two topics:
- Get More Done in Less Time Using an Improved Board Agenda
- Introduction to Revenue Cycle Management for Non-Financial Administrators
If you haven't signed up yet - there is still time - please visit www.ascassociation.org.